Bryan Nelson, President of Vista Management Solutions, Inc., author of ROADS The Non-Profit’s Quick Guide to Gaining the Commitment has over 30 years of experience in mid and upper management of for-profit and non-profit businesses/organizations. As President of VMS, Inc., he brings this experience to the clients he serves. Bryan is HR Certified and specializes in employee management support for his clients.
We are a results-driven business and organizational management firm, serving for-profit and not-for-profit organizations.
Vista Management Solutions supports businesses and organizations as they plan and implement the goals, policies, procedures and systems they need to achieve the results they desire.
- A ‘Value-Added’ Business.
- Specific, Measureable, Achievable, Relevant, and Time Specific Strategic and Tactical Goals for Non-Profit Organizations
- Keep-It-Simple Business Plans for the Small Business Owners
- Goal-Driven Business Succession Plans
- Increased Effectiveness and Efficiency of Employees.
- Increased Effectiveness and Efficiency of the Organizational/Business Operations
- Organizational Structures and Systems which Enhance Organizational Growth.
- Improved Workplace Climate
- Conflict Resolution